INTRODUCING THE MOBILE HEALTH TRACK
AT THE GLOBAL MOBILE INTERNET CONFERENCE
OCTOBER 23, 2013 - MOSCONE CENTER - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
10:00 AM to 5:15 PM
Hear how Mobile Health fits into care delivery, what is working today, and what is still needed.
Mobile Health 2.0 will be about interoperability, integration, engagement, and actionable information.
The FDA issued its final guidance for Mobile Medical Applications on September 23rd (http://tinyurl.com/FDA-Final-Mobile), so this will be a hot topic at the meeting!
Who Should Attend
• Executives, clinicians, developers, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators, and consultants who are active in Mobile Health
• General conference attendees who want to expand their understanding of Mobile Health
GMIC-SV is a growing event that last year attracted 5,400 attendees from 58 countries. This year, the conference is expected to draw 10,000 executives, investors, developers, and startups from 60 countries.
A Full Day with Four Sessions
1. The business of mobile health – provider and consumer perspectives & business models
2. The US market – mobile’s place in healthcare + regulations & standards
3. Technologies that are working today & obstacles to innovation – where mHealth is helpful and where things need to change
4. The international scene – mHealth in less developed countries & where regulations & standards are different from the US
John Mattison, MD, CMIO, Kaiser Permanente
Mark Blatt, MD, Worldwide Medical Director, Intel
Michael Blum, MD, CMIO, UCSF
Horst Merkle, Vice President, Continua Health Alliance
Chris Wasden, Global Healthcare Innovation Leader, PwC
Kabir Kasargod, Director, Business Development, Qualcomm Life
Detailed Agenda at http://sv.thegmic.com/m-health/
Sponsors include Qualcomm, PwC and Vodafone
Discount conference registration that includes the Mobile Health Track is now available at http://tinyurl.com/mhealth42 (select Gold Pass)
Organized by David Snyder, 42TEK, Inc., co-founder of SVForum Healthcare IT SIG, firstname.lastname@example.org