“What You Need to Know About Blockchain for the Internet of Things” – a presentation on January 10, 2017 by David Snyder with Dr. Ryan J. Orr, CEO & Maurizio Greco, CTO, of Chronicled, Inc., at the Consultants Network of Silicon Valley IEEE Chapter, at NVIDIA in Santa Clara, CA. Details at https://californiaconsultants.org/event/what-you-need-to-know-about-blockchain-for-the-internet-of-things/. Free, but pre-registration required via link on the site.
TEDx San Francisco on October 6th was great. See http://www.tedxsanfrancisco.com. They may be adding videos of the talks.
Our June 9, 2016 Blockchain Symposium event was a great success. See the presentations and the list of speakers at BLOCKCHAIN – IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT BITCOIN AND FINANCE: Opportunities for the Internet of Things, Healthcare, and More
David Snyder has organized, moderated, or presented at more than 20 conferences and seminars on digital health, data security, and payments topics. This includes a full-day session with four panels on Mobile Health comprised of 17 panelists for the Global Mobil Internet Conference at Moscone Center in San Francisco in 2013, as well as the June 9, 2016 Blockchain Symposium.
As a member of the Board of the Northern California Chapter of the Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS), David helped produce and moderate events like the March 2015 Healthcare Technology Innovation Showcase.
As the founder of the SVForum Healthcare IT Special Interest Group, Mr. Snyder organized and moderated speaker and panel events on:
- Mobile Health – Aug 2011
- Connected Health Safety – Jan 2012
- Medical User Interfaces – March 2012
- Insights on Investing in Healthcare Technology – July 2012
- Social and Mobile Innovations in Health – September 2012
- Remote Monitoring and the Patient-Centered Medical Home – November 2012
- Emergency Medicine Information Management – February 2013
- Moving from Volume-Based Care to Value-Based Care – March 12, 2013
- Mobile Health (with Mobile Internet SIG) – April 4, 2013
- How to Meet Healthcare IT Staffing Needs – May 14, 2013
- Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, Enforcement, and Breach Notification Rules – July 9, 2013
- Healthcare Technology for the Aging Population – September 10, 2013
- Hospital and Physician Office Work Flows Relative to Healthcare IT – November 12, 2013
- Where is Healthcare Info Tech Headed Relative to Your Business? – January 14, 2014
- How Startups Can Demonstrate Value in “Evidence-Based-Medicine” – April 8, 2014
- Avoiding Medical Device Security Failures – May 13, 2014
- Sensors, Wearables, and Interoperability – September 17, 2014